The RFRain Smart Reader (RFR-Rain-4-Smart) supports up to
four monostatic antennas, which covers a tag read distance that is over 80 feet
with 9 dBiL antenna. It supports the tag reading speed for moving objects at
100 mph. Access and control the reader from any browser using the built-in UI.
Access the reader via Ethernet or WIFI. The reader supports the latest RCI
standard from the Rain Alliance. The reader also contains a database, and can send alerts via text or e-mail in real
time. Users can detect fast moving assets in doorways, create the next
generation of smart cabinets or smart stores, determine the movement of assets
and people effortlessly with our built-in Zone Manager. No programming necessary.
Key Features & Benefits
- True plug and play. Start reading your tags automatically using a browser and the Zone Manager software on the Smart Reader.
- Zone Manager software included.
- Store and access the data directly on the reader, on a server on-premise or in the cloud.
- Setup and receive alerts based on custom rules.
- Read assets at high speeds using the Smart Reader fast track option.
- Never send a wrong shipment using the Smart Reader Order Accuracy Manager.
- Control the reader using the latest standard Rain Communication Interface (RCI) Rest API.
- Inventory Management
- Asset Tracking
- Personnel Tracking
- Smart Cabinets
- Toll detection - Conveyor belts