The RFR-IMS offers a complete end-to-end UHF solution
including all required hardware and software needed for customers to track and
store IoT data in the cloud and to analyze it for their business purposes. The
solution uses passive RFID technology, which is ideal for management of assets
and offers the most cost-effective solution for defined inventory areas. The
front-end software called the Zone Manager offers a plethora of services including
the ability to interface with SaaS or other databases, and enhanced features of
alert customization by email or text.
- RFR-RAIN-2. The RFR-RAIN-2 reader provides a customer with a one command interface to control the reader. It interfaces with the RFR-GW gateway to provide a true plug and play solution.
- RFR-GW. The RFRain Gateway allows the user to control and configure a large number of readers and store the data on-premise or in the cloud using WIFI, LAN, or a cellular connection.
- RFR-ZM. RFRain’s Zone Manager software offers simple, scalable and secure software to fully control the RFRain solution using a single browser. From small stand-alone systems to fully integrated solutions.
- Antennas. The RFR-ANT-0101 delivers the necessery power and read range for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- RAIN tags. Sample pack of tags that work perfectly with the RFRain system on a variety surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Customers do not have to research multiple vendors with the
hope of integrating a functioning RFID solution.
- Experience the benefits of inventory tracking and asset
management within a matter of days.
- The RFR-IMS includes the RFR-RAIN-2 Reader, RFRGW Gateway,
RAIN tags, antennas and the RFR-ZM software to start reading tags out of the
- Cloud Support to track assets from anywhere available.